Summer is just around the corner and we’ve been working hard adding new features to Sproutary.
Looking Forward with Sproutary 2
Starting today we will no longer be updating Sproutary 1 with new features. What this means for you is we think Sprotuary 2 is ready for everyone to use on a daily basis - in fact over half of you already use it 100% of the time. If you have any questions or concerns - we’re always here to help. Just a phone call or email away.
Sproutary is searching for someone to join our team as a salesperson to help us grow. If you know anyone who would be a fit for helping us get the work out about Sproutary - let us know! A job posting will be on our social media pages in the coming weeks.
More Updates and Release Notes
- Sproutary 2 is now the default for all families!
- They can still get back to Sproutary 1 for the time being.
- All Family Invoice Report now shows the full balance of the account.
- See any previous balances the family had outside the report window.
- Outstanding balances separated for family and subsidy accounts.
- Note that if you had any invoices that mixed a subsidy item or payment with a family item or payment this may cause your outstanding balance to look incorrect. If this affects you please send us an email right away and we’ll help you get it sorted out.
- For multi locations users, show totals for families who may have moved from one center to another but still have a balance at the previous one.
- Refunds can be manually entered now (not just for AutoPay anymore)
- Many other minor bug fixes and improvements.